Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to receive the product once it is ordered?
- Processing time is generally 1-4 business days.
- Untracked lettermail (Canada) takes 3-10 business days to arrive onced it is shipped.
- For the tracked shipping upgrade in Canada, it can take 1-8 business days, depending on the province.
- For tracked packages in the United States, the standard option is 4-8 business days, and you have the option to upgrade the shipping for 2-4 business days at checkout.
SHIPPING TO CANADA:
- We offer FREE untracked shipping!
- We use UNTRACKED regular lettermail with Canada Post, and our products are shipped from Montreal, Quebec.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping within Canada once the item is shipped, timeframes can be longer for provinces and territories that are further in distance and during busy periods such as Holidays.
- You can select a shipping upgrade at checkout if you would like your package to arrive a little bit faster and with a tracking number.
- For a faster shipping method, please message us with your Postal code to see what options are available.
** Unfortunatly we DO NOT ship to Manitoba, Saskatchewan or British Columbia on this website, but you can always shop our products through our Etsy Shop: https://boutiquewearrenn.etsy.com for Canada wide shipping.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES:
- The package will include a tracking number and will be transferred to USPS or another shipping carrier once it arrives in your country.
- The standard shipping method takes 4-8 business days.
- At checkout, you can get a shipping upgrade for 2-4 business days.
- Please allow more time for shipping during busy periods such as Holidays.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
Do you accept returns, exchanges and/or cancellations?
- We accept returns if the item is unworn and in its original state, please message us for more information. The price of the item will be refunded (excluding the fee paid for shipping) once we receive the item back.
- We can accept exchanges in certain cases, but it is easier to place a new order and to return the necklace that you would like to exchange.
- We do NOT accept order cancellations.
- If you experience any issue with your order, please message us and we will be happy to help!
How do I take care of my jewelry?
- Handle with care & store in a safe environment.
- Avoid contact with salt water, swimming pools and hot tub water, wax, perfume & toxic liquids.
- For silver color pieces, the jewelry can be worn in normal water as it is water safe & non tarnish.
- For gold color pieces, please avoid contact with water for best long term results. Frequent contact with water can affect the gold color/gold plating.
- The jewelry will come in a bag, ready to send to someone as a gift if desired!
- Please leave us a note at checkout if you would like us to include a gift message in your package, making it clear that it is meant to be a gift message. For example, the note should read as follows: ‘’ gift message : [ include gift message here ] ‘’
- When you purchase more than one item from our store, in order to reduce waste, we will put all the pieces in the same bag (a larger one than usual if needed). If you would like your order to be wrapped separately, please leave a note at checkout and we will be happy to wrap all items separately.
- There will not be information on the price INSIDE the package as you can access it anytime in your emails or by asking us directly if you have trouble finding it. However, if you are ordering from the United States, the value of the item might be written on the package if needed for the custom declaration.
Is it possible to customize jewelry I am interested in?
Yes. Most of the time, we can customize the item for the same price as the listing. For example, we can often change a necklace for a thinner or a thicker chain, a different chain that you saw on another listing that we sell, a different amount of beads, changing/removing/adding a pendant that we have, etc. We will be happy to do it when it is possible. Contact us with your ideas to know if we can make it! Please note that extra costs will occur when there is a change in value.
Can we engrave on pendants?
No. Unfortunately, we do not have the tools to engrave and therefore cannot engrave on our pendants.
What is an extension?
An extension consists of extra hoops at the end of your necklace to make the length adjustable. Is it in the form of a chain with larger hoops to attach the clasp. Extensions usually are APPROXIMATELY 2 inches (for necklaces) or 1.5 inches (for bracelets), but you are welcome to leave a note at checkout to ask us for a specific extension size and we will be happy to do it.
Some of our items come with an extension (or the option to add one). Please check the listing description of the item that you are interested in to see if it comes with one, and you can always leave a note at checkout asking for one if you are not sure. As well, you can always ask us to remove it even if the necklace usually comes with one. Please leave clear instructions at checkout!
What materials do you use?
All of our chains, pendants, claps and every other piece used to make the necklace is made from stainless steel. This material is great for sensitive skins and is non tarnish, which is why we love it. Other materials such as natural stones and beads can occasionally be used as well, however no other types of metal is ever used.
Is all our jewelry handmade?
We assemble all of our necklaces, bracelets and anklets in Quebec, Canada with imported chain rolls, pendants, natural stones and beads. This makes it perfect if you have any customization request! We put a lot of time into creating quality items with pieces that have been carefully picked for their unique style that we know you will love.
Our rings, pendants and earrings are not handmade, but they have been carefully selected and quality tested by our design team to offer you nothing but the best!
Collaboration / Wholesale
Do we do collaborations with (micro) influencers / content creators?
Yes, please reach out if you think you could be a good fit for our brand. It is possible that we do not accept collabs at certain times, or if we are not sure that we could be a good fit to work together. Email us at email@example.com
Do we do in person events/sales?
We sometimes do events in Canada. Stay tuned on our Instagram for future dates! Feel free to let us know about events near you that you would like us to participate in!
Do we wholesale our jewelry?
If you own a physical store and would be interested in having our products sold in your store, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org